A BOOKWORM!


This is Letícia Starling. What does she love? BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS..... Last year she read 227 books, or 69,130 pages. Can you believe it???  And she registers everything on a file, in which she evaluates and gives stars to each book she has read. Isn´t that fantastic? I suggested she start a blog, or whatever to motivate other young readers and help them select what to read first. I used to be a lot like her when I was her age. And because she reads a lot, her writing is superb! So to you Letícia, I can only wish the very best! And may all the characters you know, and stories you have read, take you to infinite palces... Love you  a lot....

"I have lived a thousand lives behind the pages of my books."
Letícia Starling

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Isabela, Lívia and Taís!!!!

Three Beauties!